Friday, November 30, 2007

My Night of a 1,000 Random Reality Stars

Last night, my friend Bill and I stopped over at a bar in Boystown called "Halsted's." We had invites to attend a party there promoting a new TV show called "In the Loop." By the look of the crowd, it should be renamed "In the Butt." Maybe that is what PNS will be called when we make it big. But I got some pics with some of the reality-star celebs in the hizzy. Enjoy!

Dale (from "Top Chef") and me


Bill Rancic from "The Apprentice"

He had to leave early to go pick up his wife - Guiliana DEPENDSIES from the airport. So I couldn't get a pic with him.


Jamie Blyth of "The Bachelorette"
He can bachelor my rette all night long. I took tons of photos of his butt.

Me, Brice Cooper(from "Design on a Dime"), and Rex (nice nipple ring!)

BTW - Brice Cooper was sweet and so darn adorable.


Kim Coles of "Living Single" and me. Huh?


Chicago's Foremost Entertainer -- Miss Foozie. Look at those pineapples!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pat i dont know if you are small or what not but the pic with miss foozie is disturbing she looks HUGE!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is her wig. it is gyne-normous.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

I love Kim Coles!

1:35 PM  
Blogger DAVID J said...

is Dale still bitter that he lost? did he cook up something for you in his pants?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weiner-schnitzel

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Pat! Your forehead is like granite. Botox?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Emerson said...

Dale is ohhhhhhh so hot. Would love to snuggle with him =).

Emerson

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the same rex that has a huge donger?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

only this list of C-listers could get Bill to go back to Halstead's! lol

Love your pineapples

5:00 PM  
Blogger trav_muroki said...

I LOVE DALE! He's so hot!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Anders said...

I love Miss Foozie! We used to wait tables together at Roscooze Cafe, back when he went by the name J*** F***.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIM WHO FROM LIVING WHAT???? AT THAT SHIT HOLE HALSTEDS???? (The last time I was there they screwed up my draft beer)- PATRICK you are fabulous all on your own - I don't need to see minor celebutragedy in the background just to enjoy a nice pic of you - Love the jacket!!! Hate the restaurant!!! How about some pics of you around the house (and when I say around the house I mean in your bed on your back).

10:09 PM  
Blogger BlueBolt said...

I second that!

Whooo! is it hot in here?

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a Top Chef, Dale sure is a powerbottom.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have such a perfect smile!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Brice Cooper. Not there is a wee bit of credibility from me touching myself while thinking of him. Me likey. OH, how me likey.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter