Thursday, September 13, 2007

Take It To Katrina? Does She Think That Is A Person?



I got this info from MSN.com -- detailing an interview of Avril Lavigne in Q Magazine.


"People love me and people hate me, but I'm comfortable in my own skin and that's what counts," avows the ersatz punk princess (via Us Weekly). "And anyway, if you do hate me, you're the loser, not me."


Avril's unique version of the I'm-rubber-you're-glue philosophy will probably prompt her to label oodles of people "losers" after they read the interview, in which she discusses her altruism ("I am a very giving person. When the hurricane thing happened I went to my closet, filled six boxes of stuff and said to my assistant, 'Take it to Katrina!' I also like to give stuff to people who are my 'workers,' especially if they don't make much money") and her belief system ("I'm not particularly religious, but I am spiritual. What kind? Feng shui, mostly, and energy. I'm good at picking up people's energy, like I'm receptive or something").

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.
she sounds like an idiot.
a big one.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE PATRICKS TITS!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes anonymous, I also love Patrick's tits. Here's a dollar, NOW DANCE!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

oh my god! She's so altruistic! She had her assistant do it!
Honestly, do celebrities have no idea how idiotic they sound?
God bless her. I imagine she smells like Ashton Kutcher or the dwarf from Jackass.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how big patricks cow nipples are?

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She'd be way more punk rock if she lit herself on fire.

on a pile of garbage.

die

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's a stupid piece of shit.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter