Thursday, May 17, 2007

This helped me cross Lake Shore Drive!


This was sent to me by my friend Kelly Beck. I totally want to use it on Michigan Avenue so I can get to the Banana Republic sales faster. Plus, I love the warning! Those Asians are so clever...

PORTABLE ZEBRA CROSSING™
The tyranny of the automobile makes life increasingly tough for pedestrians, and finding a safe place to cross can result in inconvenient diversions and wasted time. Now the pedestrian can fight back. When you've found the crossing point that best suits you, simply roll out the the Portable Zebra Crossing in front of you and cross confidently and in safety at your own pace.

Warning: on busy roads where there is no break in the oncoming traffic, attempting to roll out the Portable Zebra Crossing can be hazardous.

WHERE WOULD YOU USE IT?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

to help get from the bar to the baths

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter