Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm obsessed...

With Greer Childer.


She was sued because her workouts were so retarded. Her latest infomercial doesn't even say her name because she's probably afraid people will google her. I really love her cheaply made 80s vid-joes. I'm pretty sure there's a whole world of cheap 80s workout videos out there.

Kind of like this:



What? No cool down? Why is Victoria Principle in front of class next to the instructor? Are there two instructors? Is the class comprised of like, 4 people? Does anyone know what this is from?? (Dallas?)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger asspanther said...

I love that she has boob sweat. I think the clip is from the first season of Dallas.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vicki's ass is so close to that instructor.

and i f'ing love the legwarmers.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI - I am a big fan of Marilu Henner on the health/food front - but damn if she didn't make THE worst work out video that I happen to have somewhere in my collection. Yes, I got bamboozled by fitness promises - but I wanted to tear my fat off with my fingernails rather than step to the beat when I put that VHS in the machine.

I hope her pilates video's are better - and I'm sure I almost bought this Greer Childers thing. She has that car wreck quality mixed with a bean pole body that just says $$$$.

-D.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you think that room smells like

4:06 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

Depends I guess.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter