Saturday, December 02, 2006

a visit from Marc

Bestie since the 6th grade (6th grade people!!) Marc was here for a visit. He's the one who got married to the lovely and completely awsome Emily, and I was best man. That means, out of all the men at the wedding, I was the best.
Here's Marc, Devee, Me, and the kids before we busted out our DSs and played some hot Tetris action. Our dogs are so not photogenic, but trust me, they are soooo cute in person!



Dahlia takes a shining to Marc. Everytime he visits he ignites the fire in her loin(s) and she humps him. Here is Marc making his arm all sexy for her, mere seconds before she reached full orgasm. Its so cute when she lights a post coitus Laramie cigarette and enjoys that sweet Carolina flavor.



Me relaxing with my homies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah you look FAT!

LOLZZ!!

JUST KIDDING NOEEEE! You look fabulous and your bestie looks funzies as well.

Love ya!

Brian from Boston

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah!
I love you.
I love your dog(s)
You and Devon(?) are so adorable together!
all my best wishes!
mwah!
Natey

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

says i got noah good. can you find me?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter