Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear friends who might try to get a hold of me during the next 5 days

And by that, I mean all three of you. My phone broke, wha-shy-do? wha-shy-do?

(not actual phone)

But seriously folks, my phone is dead. I can recieve calls, but the screen is blankzies, so making outgoing calls is nearly impossible.

On the plus side, I'm getting a fancy new Pebl in orange.


Its fancy. And of course by that I mean, its an instantly obsolete phone that I'll be stuck with until 2009. So Pat and Scott, we're totally on for Sunday at 10.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my #1 pastime is to read theze posts & guess which one of u wrote em

before scrolling down to see the name.

the "blankzies" was a dead giveaway.

sorry about the death of ur fone. :'(

12:57 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Ha! I do the same thing. Yup. I waffled (blueberry) between Pat and Noah at first, but "blankzies" did it for me, too.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter