Sunday, September 24, 2006

You Have to be F'ing Kidding




Licorice Pirate brought these to my attention. Ms. Rachael Ray Ray has albums. I don't think she sings on them. She just is endorsing them. I think.

Whatever, it is -- it is kind of ree ree. She can have 97 shows on Food Network, a daytime talk show, cookbooks, a magazine, a line of cookwear, etc.

But not music albums. What's next -- Paula Dean's Hard Core Rap CD? Emeril Sings Ska? That Semi-Home Cooked Bitch Scatting (oh, and releasing an album).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate how she says 'E.V.O.O.' instead of olive oil.

and.

yup.


that's all.

1:55 PM  
Blogger asspanther said...

I didn't think I could possibly hate her anymore than I already do, but... now I do.
THX PNS!!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is the worst thing that could have happened to day time TV. Yet another reason to go into work each day... I hate her and her flattened chicken cutlet tits. Boo Ray.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was kinda hoping she'd sing.
...

so i could hear her raspy, gutteral bj-voiccce

butcher some kiddie songs.

:C

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I released something when I read that Markie Post! A deuce!

Who is buying those shit sammies? Gypsies? Professional garage sale stagers? Shut ins?

1:45 PM  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

cleanse yourselves--- you can thank me later...

http://jamesderekdwyer.com/2006/09/rafaella.html

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew.

that vid reminds me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1wG9g1wjSA

ghghh.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I see her I think of you grrls doing the beejer voice thing...

then I think of Rachel Ray duct taped to some lawn furniture and me with an aluminum bat in my hand.

She is the Cathy Lee of FoodTV.

Thats all.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter