Wednesday, August 23, 2006

God, I miss Markie Post


We talk about this woman so much that I thought it would be fitting to dedicate a post (a Markie Post) to her.

Stars like this kind of fascinate me. They have a bit of fame and then what -- a Hallmark movie, a guest spot on "Law & Order:SVU (you know she is totally guest starring on the Law & Order where people get raped).

I love this shot of her. She has to pose like that to hide her camel toes (yes, she has more than one). They don't make women like this anymore.

What "semi" star do you miss?

8 Comments:

Blogger kelbell188 said...

The other sisters from Full House, and maybe Delta Burka. Of course, I can't imagine her being semi anything.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Anders said...

I miss Thelma from Good Times. And Wilona. And come to think of it...whatever happened to that little girl Penny...? (I fell!)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punky Brewster...i wish that she was on a(nother) show where people get raped.

7:59 PM  
Blogger brett said...

i miss harriet from "small wonder".


and the guy who voiced the alien dad who was a light on that show where the girl could stop time.

yeah, they were both awesome.

9:29 AM  
Blogger zipper said...

Dunno if you saw my post about Markie a while back... here on your site, just thought I'd say I miss her, too.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brett: i loved that show where the dad was the light.

the show was called "out of this world."

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Monroe from "Too Close For Comfort", thankfully we know have Rob Lindley!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is Monroe dead?

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter