Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I LOVE BETTE MIDLER


Look how f'ing fabulous she looks in this photo!
I love this movie hard. My favorite thing in this film was the montage of Bette's character trying to lose weight. She was being held captive in Judge Reinhold's basement and used paint cans as barbells. And they played this horrible song and showed her losing weight and getting in shape.
And even after toning up, she still had that shit hair! FABULOUS!
Thanks to Ingmar from Australia for this one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

Check out the cover of the ROSE please
there are no words
This woman is fierce

one of my favs too



FAGGOT!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

ooh, i haven't seen ruthless people before. it is going on my netflix qeue.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat, post another picture gayme. And try to incorporate the likes of chris burke.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Bette and this is one of my fav's. I love the line about K-mart in this movie, especially since at the time I was working there...it held a special meaning for me.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter