Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A great blog to read:



My friend Mel.. er I mean, "Meme" blogs about all her crazy dating adventures, and she's an ex-dyke so she's totally mean to these guys. Like this one guy came over with flowers, and he ate her out and she got off, and then she took her dog Bull for a walk and then when she got back she claimed Bull had diahrrea so he would leave. She lies a lot in her other stories too... She claimed that I pinned her down and "begged" to look at her pussy... and well.. ok, that part is pretty much true. But TRUST me she lies a LOT. So yeah, go check out Meme on the Make.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

No, for realy, half of this shit is lies!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Michael, your blog would be beautiful. I would read it daily.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter