Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mandy Moore to fans, "You're all douchebags."



ManMoo recently denounced all her past music catalog pre-Coverage. Fine, I guess I'm an asshole for like Hand In My Pocket, Split Chick, Candy, and I Want to be With You. Don't fuck with us Mandy, we are fickle bitches and will take you down.
Coverage was nothing to write home about little missy. Trust me, you wont need your ambien after you hear her version of Moonshadow. Its like the aural equivelent of drinking warm milk, in an opium den, after Thanksgiving dinner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitch needs to be taken down.

4:19 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Don't take her down just yet. I saw a preview for a movie she's in that's a complete spoof on American Idol, and it looks fucking hilarious.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, that preview looked SO good!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter