Friday, May 09, 2008

HOW! Come see me where I am performing!

I dress up in some costumes and sing and stuff HOW. Chazzy helped mommy (that's ME!) hot glue feathers and junk on this one! Be careful not to scorch mommy's titties again with that hot glue honey!



This is a combo of a garter belt and assless chaps that chazzy helped mommy make out of electrical tape. It snags mommy's no-nee but its all worth it as you can tell HOW.



Bob Mackie made this coat just for ME! Fuck PETA! I mean, you tell me how I'm s'posed to sing a cover of Cherry Pie without being covered head to toe in baby seal riding on this canoe!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is BEYOND ridiculous. Poor Cher.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five minute song...
Ten minute costume change...
Five minute song...
Ten minute costume change...
(Chazzy, go tell the audience one of your lezza stories)
Five minute song...
Ten minute costume change...
"Thank you all for coming. Have a safe drive home!"

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmaoo

12:25 PM  
Blogger [LaLa] Lauren said...

I read this in your Cher voice and it made me giggle.

7:18 AM  
Blogger dav.d said...

Noah, awesome post - I laughed out loud and co-workers wondered what I was snickering at.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter