Tuesday, March 06, 2007

She Has A Way With Words

Freeze Faggot!
Looks like America's (ferrera) favorite conservative Super-Twat® is causing a stir over a recent derogatory comments regarding Presidential hopeful John Edwards's sexuality.
At the Conservative Political Action Conference, she said:
I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word "faggot," so I—so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards.

Good one, Ann. I could see your point if you were talking about Ryan Seacrest or Maya Angelou. But John Edwards. You lost me, girl.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

I love a faggot joke, but I just don't get it.

I also would like to know how she gets around in public without routinely getting kicked hard in the muffin.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Plus, I heard she has a bunch of fag friends out there. I really don't think she believes half of what she says.

10:33 AM  
Blogger trav_muroki said...

What was really sad was the laughing and applause that followed...

10:35 AM  
Blogger dav.d said...

I think she would be more funny if she lost some weight.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it fascinating the way that she continues to challenge me to grow my hate for her.

Congrats, Anne, you've done it again.

And Noah, if I ever meet her, I will kick her in the muffin for you.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does a woman with a adams apple get off calling anyone a faggot ?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Emerson said...

I'd like to tie her down and fuck her pussy and asshole with an unlubed sandpaper dildo.

Nasty bitch...

Emerson

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emo, you sound like my kind of man.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Chargenda says, she has lots of gay friends. I think she's really just a liberal brownshirt. These things she says are so outrageously reactionary, she only succedes in agitating people left of Strom Thurman.

I don't pay her any mind. Cleverly liberal or cuntily conservative, either way she's just a loud twat.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She later apologized, stating she didn't mean to associate homosexuals with John Edwards.

No, really! she actually said that.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Daily Haiku! said...

Ann Coulter, you bitch

if we ignore you, you will

vanish into air

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter