Monday, May 22, 2006

Leona's cheese sticks




Devin took me to get cheese sticks at Leona's sunday. Let me preface this by saying I hate Leona's. The drinks are weak and overpriced, and.. .ok that's about it. The drink issue. and the characatures on the menu. Creepy. But god damn almighty are the cheesesticks amazing. What makes them so special is that they aren't you typical li'l dinky sticks. Oh no, they are big hunks cut off, lovingly coated in batter, and friedzies. So good. If you're ever trapsing around boystown, take a quick cheese stick breakzies and eat it with beerzies. I don't know why im adding -zies right now to things; its just where I'm at right now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leona's sucks dog balls. I've had better pasta sauce from Aldi's. You couldn't pay me to eat there. What kills me is that it used to be good, like 19 years ago when I would eat there before going to Medusa's. Now, it just tastes like sour 'gine.

2:13 PM  
Blogger *david said...

Nothing says i love you like getting taken out for cheese sticks...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

If hot greasy fried cheese and cold beer isnt love, I don't know what is.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm....cheesesticks and beer (mouth watering)....we're a couple of classy bitches....i believe we started with bbq ribs and beer, then cheesesticks and beer, then pool and a pitcher of beer, then bowling, $20.00 worth of greasy bowling alley food and three more pitchers of beer....between two of us. jealous?!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I hate Leona's. Someone took me there for a date once. Sad stuff...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We call them Cheese Twinkies!

I was never ashamed of being a big fan of their food until I read all of these comments.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter