Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ms. Stone if you're nasty




Share-share was on the Today Show and I almost shrieked and slammed my head into the TV with joy. Lest you don't know-- she is absolutely BAT SHIT. It was so great. She of course had to answer the question why make a sequal with the obligitory, "well, the script was so good".... all with a straight face. She is a good actor!
So the movie comes out this weekend im so nervous and excited!! Will it be a trainwreck? or actually good? or just boring!? ?


P.S.- Her extensions looked assy-- its so obvious when white blonde girls have extensions. It looks stringy or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

It opens this weekend?! So soon. I can't wait to hear it get trashed.

10:12 AM  
Blogger abd al-Hadi said...

I know she's had work done, but she does have nice tits for a 48 year old. I mean, my tits are sagging more than hers.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know she makes cakes from baby bones. She is loony!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter