Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dunkin' Shit

Devy got tickies for us to see Duncan Sheik last night at Double door. Totally fun. The crowd was the best part-- really laid back and a nice mix of 'mos and straights. It was totally my kind of concert-- I'm not such a fan of the super loud and crowded thing. Yeah, I'm totally VH-1. jelous? It was fun to watch the band too-- they really were having fun with each other in a very omnisexual I've-been-traveling-with-the-same-boys-for-months kind of way.
A few points lost for not playing Barely Breathing. Maybe he's sick of playing that song.

tell me, when did he go from dream boat:


to lumber jack?:


Thanks for the lovely evening Devin!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a disgusting picture of shrunken clit... he looks horrid. His face resembles my hairy box. Did his face smell like smelt and rotten smegma-covered-squid?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lumberjack is sooo much hotter.
Besides he needed some way to create singer/songwrirer cred. Why not pretend not to shower!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with jody -- i like the lumberjack(off on my face) look.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Noah,

Did you ever see Michael Buble'? That is a really great concert...saw him twice two years in a row...He really knows how to play to his audiences, gay and straight.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww, that's a make-under.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved that show so hard, but I definitely prefer dreamboat to lumberjack!! He reminded me of a couple of lesbians I know.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

oh but he is or was.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter