Thursday, December 29, 2005

going vegetarian



My man is making me go vegetarian for three months starting in January. I used to be a vegetarian in high school and college, so it wont be a huge deal or anything. If it helps the yoga (burping up gyro in the middle of practice is so nast) I'll stick with it. I used to give vegies a hard time and in general always pick on picky eaters, so we'll see how I do on the recieving end of hearing crap.

I can't really grade this.

p.s.-- Jimmy John's vegy sammy is way superior to the meat offerings. It has tons of cheese, and guac, and sprouts. mmm. i get it on wheat.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

that sucks. Um, you blogged about that sammy like 8 posts ago already.

my word: zFAGpmc

11:17 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

That was about subway you Meany McAngry.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know I was "making" you go vegetarian. You can eat meat if you want to baby!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'll grade it! A+!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more Boston Blackie's I guess?

12:23 PM  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

please come to Boston this summer and check my form in my Ashtanga sun salutations!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I've tried to go vegetarian so many times, but I always end up drunk at the Taco Bell drive thru the next night and get something w/ meat because I forget.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

soometimes i much rather prefer some vegie eats-best of luck!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a man? Okay, now i'm confused.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter